RODECO Group is leader in Europe on consulting services for Pavement Evaluation, Preservation and Management Systems for roads networks and airports.
Since 1983 RODECO Group is involved in Pavement Evaluation and Management Systems using the most up to date, non-destructive equipments available in the world, such as:
- Heavy Falling Weight Deflectometer (HFWD) to evaluate from deflections data the bearing capacity of roads and airport pavement;
- Laser Profilometers to detect longitudinal and transversal pavements profiles;
- GRIP TESTER, to measure pavement skid resistance;
- Surface distress analysis, using SURVEY and VIDEO CAR SYSTEM;
- GPR RADAR SYSTEM :for analysis of layers thickness, localization of pipes and cable by continuous monitoring of pavement stratigraphy;
- ADE (Automated Distress Evaluation): use of laser scanner technology for the accurate surface distress evaluation, developed by RODECO;
- Evaluation of Global Road Asset using Video-Car + DGPS survey to detect and measuring all elements of the roads (horizontal and vertical signs, geometric road data) and implementation of the filed data into a digital road map throughout geographic absolute coordinates.